Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Vacation Backgrounds - Part I

 

I'm back from the vacation. My family and I had a great time and we all got the chance to fill our batteries. Here are few pictures, I can't post all 2500 :) , it may take time to load this page.

All pictures are originally in hi-res and reduced in size for this post, so if you find one that you like, drop me a line and I'll send you the original.

It seems I can't post all the pictures in one post, provider error, so I'll split it and post another one... or two.

 

Cribbean6

IMG_862264

Untitled-1 

Cribbean16

Cribbean14 

Cribbean15

 

My son, after he had his hair braided in Haiti, Labadee

Cribbean12

 

Probably the only picture of me on the internet :)

3

 

Miami view from the ship merged

 

Cruising ships in Cayman Islands

gc

No comments: